Monday, December 7, 2009

Funny Things To Write On Wedding Cake Can Someone Help Me Write Something Beautiful For My Sisters Wedding?

Can someone help me write something beautiful for my sisters wedding? - funny things to write on wedding cake

SOOO, my sisters and I married the only thing that is a bridesmaid, I'm not good with words. Here's are a bit more than they intended to adapt to each other on the needs of each other and nobody was happier to make it. MANN: witty, intelligent, resourceful Outta (salt, sugar, WIFEEE: maternal instinct, glamorous look positively tranquil peaceful place. Please help me to write something surprising for this beautiful young couple!

5 comments:

Honeymoon Baby! Due July 18,2010 said...

I think he is almost finished writing it yourself! They came so many beautiful things about the couple (which tastes much better after me), grow only a little more. I think we have great so far. Share funny stories or memories. It is a good start, can not get most people to even write something about it! Good luck!

Holly K said...

It's terrible, but .... I'm a terrible speaker, so when I married my best friend and I were the Minister of Health, google and speeches bridesmaid got mine from there but adlibbed our own memories.

09 Corvette ZR1: 0-60 in 3.4 sec said...

I wanted to say exactly what Bride Part 2 be said!

09 Corvette ZR1: 0-60 in 3.4 sec said...

I wanted to say exactly what Bride Part 2 be said!

09 Corvette ZR1: 0-60 in 3.4 sec said...

I wanted to say exactly what Bride Part 2 be said!

Post a Comment