Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Materials In Ipod Video Why Did They Discontinue The "shinier" Ipod Mini?

Why did they discontinue the "shinier" ipod mini? - materials in ipod video

Why did you delete the "nano" Brilliant iPod? Talking about what seems to be doing the same material as the iPod video was released, white or black. Now find the new iPod nanos, which come in different colors and see how they are made from the same material as the iPod mini (2 years). Cuz I really want a shiny. And sell now? 10 points.

1 comments:

Amelia M said...

Was exposed to a new model. The second generation iPod Nano. You can still find the old Nano on the Apple website. They sell Refurbished iPods and Nanos accidentally longer available.

I have a black and I love it. I think not really feel like the news. Consequently, I fully understand why you want another one.

Hope this helps! ;-)

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/We ...

Post a Comment